N O N - D O M A I N - S P E C I F I C C O N S U L T I N G
- provides consulting services and solutions in the creation, the storage, the distribution and the audit of general as well as health-care specific knowledge.
- advises Health Care purchasers, Health Care providers, Medical Device companies and Medical Scientific Organizations in their short and long term strategic, educational and proctoring plans .
- audits Health Care providers (Institutions, Departments, Medical Professionals) in the delivery of interventional services and in their early and late outcome.
D O M A I N - S P E C I F I C C O N S U L T I N G
- advises patients in all aspects of coronary bypass surgery including second opinion, surgical approach and postoperative care.
- advises medical professionals in the set-up, the development and the improvement of coronary bypass surgery in general and off-pump no-touch complete arterial coronary bypass surgery.
- gives technical training to surgeons wanting to practice anastomotic techniques in very reduced airspace and on unstable or moving targets.
B A C K G R O U N D
- has performed > 20000 cardiac surgical interventions, including > 6000 off-pump CABG and has given > 850 scientific lectures worldwide.
- has restructured major international organizations and has been a founding father of one of the most successful social communities in health care.
- has delivered consulting and auditing services to Governmental Organizations (Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Portugal ...) since 1985.
- has organized more than 550 proctoring seminars worldwide and has created e-learning and MOOC modules in 9 languages with users from 60 countries.
- has retrained >1200 surgeons from > 50 countries and 5 continents towards reduced airspace anastomotic techniques using low-fidelity simulation training seminars and cloud-based MOOC2
- has retrained >1100 surgeons from > 60 countries and 5 countries in on-site and local proctoring seminars in all aspects of OPCAB surgery.
C O N C E P T S
- conceptualizes its services by combining the most recent insights in the science of learning, of outcome analysis, of process and business management.
- believes that knowledge is a global commodity without qualitative differentiation across its market and leveraged by formal or wiki-type collaborative platforms.
- stresses, in its auditing work, the priority of patient and society in its auditing work but a simultaneous respect for the human component in the delivery of health care.